Our Caribbean-style cabins are located 200 meters from the beach and surrounded by rainforest , offer comfort and tranquility.
• Two comfortable-double- bed-rooms with fan, refrigerator, mosquito nets, and a shelf for personal items; private bathroom with hot water; corridor with a hammock, table, chairs and a bookcase to those who like to read.
• Room for 5 people with one queen-size-bed, and one room with double bed and a balcony with a simple comfortable bench and one table with chairs. The bathroom is shared.
• House Sumaqtikaq
Caribbean-style-wooden-two story house, with capacity for 11 people, with four bedrooms each with private bath room. In the second floor, you’ll enjoy a nice balcony where there is intense forest vegetation, kitchen, laundry, runners up and down.
The house is rented for up to four days. As an option the maintenance and the cleaning of the kitchen is not included in the price of rent. This can be done by someone else.
Services and facilities:
• A shared-equipped kitchen
• Garden with some aromatic and medicinal plants at your service. In this garden you’ll find oregano, aloe vera, mint, basil, Panamanian hot peppers, lemon grass, coriander, ginger, rosemary etc. we also have trees such as: orange, star fruit, guava, naranjilla lime, coconuts, etc.
• BBQ Area
• Private parking
• Bikes and snorkel equipment
• Private transportation
• Dinner: Caribbean cuisine. For groups of 5 or more people we can prepare to your order dishes such as:
- Rice and beans, chicken or fish with Caribbean sauce and tostones or patacones (fried plantain chips)
- Rondon (soup made with fish and shellfish, some root vegetables and coconut milk.
- Lobster or fish in coconut milk
- Patacones, beans, calamari with sauce, shrimp in coconut sauce.
- Patty, enyucados (fried cassava chips), Plantain tart.
• $ 10 per additional person from age 6, in low season
• $ 15 per additional person in high season
• The local currency (colones) will the dollar’s exchange rate USD $
• The reservation is effective from the implementation of the deposit of 50%
• The use of our cabins and reservation are described in “The Policies of the Cabins Sumaqtikaq”